Wednesday, December 9, 2009

At The Last Last Minute ~!!

Okay I’m back with a topic to talk about ..



After visiting few blogs of my friends .. I discovered that most of them are talking about the same topic


“MEETING DEADLINES” .. so I thought why don’t I post an entry talking about the same topic too .. but in the other way .. what I mean is .. they all talked about it as if it’s a negative “thing” ONLY ..


But I don’t think it is a negative point all the time !


I see that having the full ability to work at the last minute of the deadline is something superior .. not any person can handle the pressure and give a good piece at the same time !!


I believe only people with extraordinary talents could do that .. its actually a GIFT from God .. so what are you mad about?


Its good for you since you can work at the college at a late time on something you hate .. and you can keep ur calmness level high ! .. laughing out loud with your friends rather than crying under your pillow ! lol ..


At last I just wanna say to you guyz .. “LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST” ;) ..


you never know what would happen tomorrow !


think positive .. be positive .. u will always find that “LIFE’S GOOD”







Regards..


3 comments:

  1. LOL .. tell me about i just posted something about Time Management..
    we NEED to Control ourselves .. or maybe we are under the influence of Mahra and Maytha, thats what they keep telling us hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Meshael,

    I just have one thing to state. My past three years were as follows (home college home)the never changing routine of my life. One more semester then the weight we carried will be lighter, finally! (x_x)
    However, as a "gang" we used every single minute to make it unforgettable memories XD. I hope we can sneak out together sometime before we graduate. I really miss you guys!

    Regards,
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nawal.. I KNOW.. TELL ME ABOUT IT hehehe !!


    Alia.. Same here Wallah .. Missing those days 2 T_T

    ReplyDelete