Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Google Project Reflection ..


Hello guys,

According to our studies this year (Final Year in Higher Diploma) .. we were told that we have to take a MIS course .. which includes a project thats related to google ..
So my topic of the project was Google Chrome..
At the beginning i felt disappointed that we should do this boring project..

Moreover, I was in a big shock when i realized that I'm listed on the first day of the presentations week.. I felt hating doing it more and more becuase i felt that am running out of time and I did nothing !
After working on the presentation and delivering the lesson to the girls .. I was in a relieving moment !!
On the otherhand, when the girls had their presentations on .. I felt that the project was somehow benificial but it was 'boring' too !!
Actually I dont mind to have a boring project but it should benefit me at the end !!
As it KILLS me if am working on a boring task and I dont get benefited ..

At last .. I just wanna say that am aware that I didnt do that well on the presentation
but at least i was doing something am aware of and understood the material i talked about..
so whatever grade i will achive .. its fine with me ..
the most important point that am satisfied with what I've done on that day .. since i imagned that it would go shoddier than it really was !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment